Vencorex is a world leader of aliphatic isocyanates (HDI, IPDI) and their derivatives, sold under the Tolonate™ and Easaqua™ brand names. Vencorex products are specifically designed to be used in high performance polyurethane coatings for automotive (OEM and refinishing), railway and aerospace, general industry, plastic and wood, coil and can, leather finishing and adhesives.
Vencorex is a fully owned subsidiary of PTT Global Chemical (GC), a leading global chemical company for better living. Vencorex has 3 manufacturing sites (Grenoble, France; Freeport, TX, USA and Rayong, Thailand), 2 lab units (Lyon, France and Shanghai, China) and a global commercial network.
Vencorex is seeking a talented Pricing & Marketing Manager to join its Marketing & Strategy team. As Pricing & Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for maximizing sales prices of our products to enhance volume and margin on a global basis.
This position is cross-functional and will require to work with Regional Sales and Key Accounts Directors, Product Management, Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain and Operations. You will also collaborate with a variety of external stakeholders, and your contributions will be crucial to the success of our organization.
We are looking for a candidate with business acumen, ease with figures, team spirit, experience with multinational markets, eminence in data gathering, robust organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills and excellence in handling interdisciplinary complexity.
You will be responsible to:
- Gather and analyze data from various sources, including internal and external stakeholders to understand supply/demand balance and competitive activities.
- Prepare internal reports and external presentations, based on the analyses of selling prices and information on markets prices, feedstocks costs and competitors activities.
- Craft regional pricing guidelines for the Regional Sales and Key Accounts Directors, aligned with sales and marketing strategies and based on market conditions and customer segments. Update pricing guidelines as needed.
- Contribute to the preparation of sales negotiations by bringing novel perspectives.
- Analyze the impact of pricing strategies on the evolution of turnover and margins.
- Maintain price consistency among each segment by being a convincing force of proposal and recommendations to the Regional Sales and Key Accounts Directors.
- Support Product Management and Marketing in the pricing definition of new Products and Offers introduction.
- Provide training to our sales teams on best pricing practices.
- Master’s degree in chemistry and/or marketing and/or finance, with 10 years of experience in the Specialty Chemicals industry, preferably in Sales or Marketing with at least 4 years of experience in a similar position (pricing manager or business analyst).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP and business intelligence tools, advanced skills in Excel.
- Ability to multitask and handle several different projects simultaneously
- Leadership and persuasive skills
- A big-picture thinker, able to pay solid attention to details.
- Ability to put clients first.
- Autonomous, committed and adaptable.
- A good listener with team spirit.
Why applying ?
By joining Vencorex, you will be part of a multicultural team from 18 different nationalities., which creates a very open-minded and creative environment.
Vencorex France is committed to professional equality, integration and continued employment of people with disabilities. As such, all our positions are open to people with disabilities and all applications will also be examined on the basis of skills, regardless of ethnic origin or nationality.
We offer you many benefits like mutual health-insurance, tickets restaurant, possibility to have two days of teleworking per week, subsidies on your sport and leisure activities from the work council social welfare ….etc.
Location : Vencorex headquarters in Saint-Priest (69), France.
Interested candidates should submit their resume at Job@vencorex.com