Vencorex is a major manufacturer of aliphatic, (HDI, IPDI). HDI and derivatives provide best value where high performances of coating are requested such as automotive sector (OEM and refinishing), general industry, plastic and wood coatings, transportation, aerospace, coil and can coatings, leather finishing and adhesives. Vencorex has 650 employees, a 3 manufacturing sites: France (Grenoble), USA (Freeport, Tx), Thailand (Rayong) and 2 lab units in France and China , and a worldwide commercial representation, Vencorex ambition is to increase its presence in the Polyurethane business.
To support and implement the product quality systems, product-related hazard communication and management, product-related licenses and chemical registrations. This role will support the QSHE Manager in working with business functions to integrate product compliance and risk management controls during all phases of product development and commercialization to ensure quality standard. This role is primarily responsible for chemical and product regulatory compliance locally and globally.
- Ensure that business understands, secures, and maintains necessary authorizations under global chemical control regulations
- Check the regulatory requirement and control for the incoming material and Finished goods ongoing regulatory compliance
- Lead to development of Quality / Product Stewardship Management System for business.
- Assist and following to drive sites and businesses in the development, implementation and integration of processes, procedures, and tools needed to ensure product regulatory compliance and product risk management.
- Participate in development of global chemical database including product formulation management, regulatory applicability, classifications, placarding and related information management.
- Participate in company’s goals and site SHE activities to maintain all things in place
- Support other capabilities to ensure compliant supply chain processes
- Conduct self-assessments to periodically review Quality/Product Stewardship processes, procedures, and tools. Use the results to drive continuous improvement.
- Build and maintain Quality / Product Stewardship Systems such as labels, licenses, registrations, training, chemical inventory and product registration database, etc.
- Check and Ensure that compliance programs and best practices are identified and leveraged appropriately across sites and product lines.
- Assist to develop and maintain Quality / Product Stewardship compliance plan using appropriate inputs such as incident metrics, self-assessment results and trends, audit results, and other feedback to guide prioritization of key focus areas.
- Monitor and record emerging issues in the areas of Product Stewardship, quality, and chemical regulation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Science, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience working in Environmental, Safety, Quality Control or Product Stewardship in chemical industry and/or global chemical product licenses / registrations, preferably in chemical industry
- Experience working with chemical regulations and regulatory agencies
- Strong working knowledge of chemistry and quality control
- Strong initiative and drive toward improvement
- Strong organizational, problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Accomplished computer skills including Microsoft office and applications and database experience
To apply : email@example.com