Vencorex is delighted to announce that it has been awarded for the second time in a row Corporate Social Responsibility – CSR Platinum medal from EcoVadis. This Platinum rating is highlighting top companies’ commitments in CSR developments. It ranks Vencorex among the top 1% of the 75 000 companies rated by EcoVadis this year.
This is the recognition of all the efforts that Vencorex teams are continuously implementing in:
- Safety: all Vencorex plants are OHSAS certified and managed by process hazard analysis methodology; continuous safety training is done for all the employees and subcontractors.
- Environment: rigorous management of environment and energy with ISO 14001 and ISO 50 001 certifications.
- Development of environmentally-friendly solutions for Vencorex’ customers, such as low viscosity and solvent-free for polyureas and polyurethane coatings such as our new Tolonate™ X F 450 and Easaqua™ products for waterborne polyurethane formulations.
- Ethics and responsibility: Anti-corruption Policy, Conflict of interests, local social engagement…
- Sustainable procurement: Suppliers Code of conduct, where our commitment to address economic, societal and environmental sustainability when operating our business is communicated to our suppliers and subcontractors, which are encouraged to endorse the same principles
“We are very proud to receive this Platinum medal for the second time. Through the continued implementation of its Core Values (Creativity, Open-mind, Responsibility and Excellence), Vencorex strengthens its commitment to sustainable development” said Xavier Fournier, CEO of Vencorex.
EcoVadis teams are experts enable to evaluate companies’ commitments and willingness dedicated to corporate social responsibility through 4 themes (Environment, Labor Practices & Human Rights, Fair Business Practices, and Sustainable Procurement), covering 21 criteria.