Vencorex is promoting environmentally-friendly solutions for PU coatings and adhesives during ECS 2019 (Nuremberg, Germany)
In an era of emerging issues on environmental and climate changes, innovation in chemical industries plays an important role to provide sustainable solution. This is also critical in Polyurethanes (PU) coatings and adhesives.
With Ecovadis gold medal recognition for the third year, Vencorex has demonstrated its strong commitment towards Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and is focusing on developing innovative environmentally friendly products. During ECS 2019, Vencorex will present:
- Easaqua™ grades. Based on a unique and patented technology, these self-emulsifiable polyisocyanates, used as crosslinkers for efficient environmentally-friendly waterborne polyurethanes, offer a great alternative to conventional solvent-based formulations. Among our latest innovations are :
- Easaqua™ L 600, which is especially designed to meet the highest demands for humidity and chemical resistance.
- Easaqua™ X D 870, supplied in an eco-friendly solvent, is a ready to use solution for fast drying and high mechanical performances coatings.
- Tolonate™ grades. These aliphatic polyisocyanates for high-performance polyurethane coatings & adhesives offer exceptional durability and non-yellowing properties upon ageing. Among the grades, which are specifically designed for low VOC and solvent free formulations, are:
- Tolonate™ X FLO 100, bio-based and extremely low viscosity aliphatic polymer, is an excellent solution for solvent free formulations.
- Tolonate™ HDT-LV and Tolonate™ HDT-LV2 specifically designed for low VOC 2K formulations.
- HDI and IPDI isocyanate monomers, essential building blocks for polyurethane dispersions (PUD), ecological binders for coatings and adhesives.
To find out more visit us at our booth N° 662 in Hall 4!
Discover our isocyanates for a sustainable future.
About Vencorex: Vencorex is the owner of technologies and a major manufacturer of aliphatic isocyanates (Tolonate™ and Easaqua™, HDI, IPDI), and supplier of aromatic TDI (Scuranate™) used in coatings, adhesives, elastomers and inks formulations. Vencorex has manufacturing sites in France, USA and Thailand, laboratories in France and China and a worldwide commercial presence. Vencorex is a JV between PTT Global Chemical, Asia’s leading integrated petrochemical company and the Perstorp Group, world leader in specialty chemicals market.
For further information, please contact:
Sandrine Nabet, Market Communication Manager